Wednesday 8 March 2017

Tell me why?


Slowly but surely                                                                                          Sahadev Sah
      I have noticed that                                                                                   B. Sc 4th Semester
She has stopped calling me                                                                           Dept. of Botany
  And neglecting me…..
I don’t understand why?
      Why she behaving with
                  Such a way on
I am trying to find out
Whether I did any gaffe
But very miserably
I don’t find any clue
         So I feel much glad
When I remember the past
   Those cheerful days were
When I was with you
Still rhythmic sensation of my heart
I think about the past
My heart cries a lot
You have elapsed me
I want to know why this with me?
        But I can’t, I could
 I can’t forget you beloved
           Your kind heart
Your sweet smile

        And your friendly face…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment